25 October 2007

More about what you can expect to find here

As follows, my priorities:

  1. This space is for clients, too.
  2. These posts will be moved over to henick.net and circumscribed.net painstakingly and on a case-by-case basis, once my Mother of All Publishing Platforms (well, that’s what it will feel like to me) is ready to push.
  3. Some of the spelling, grammar, and syntax conventions I follow are anachronistic and/or technically correct yet borrowed from the conventions of languages that aren’t American English. Deal with it.
  4. I’m not a fan of feeling sorry for people. I keep a paper journal for pity and soopa-deep introspection, but I don’t often write in it, because I prefer to work those thoughts out aloud.
  5. I’m not sure yet how I’m going to handle code examples, but I’m sure they’ll crop up eventually.
  6. If I go somewhere to do something, it’ll go on Twitter. If I need to discuss the journey and/or event in some kind of detail, it’ll go here, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Welcome back to the internets and all that, har. *raises a chai in salute*